Many of you asked for a holiday bucket list, so here it is!
- Bake Christmas cookies. Melting moments are my favorite!
- Ring bells for Salvation Army.
- Host family game night.
- Make gingerbread houses.
- Trim the tree. Our yearly tradition is cutting down our own tree from a local tree farm.
- Get shopping done! We have our favorites that we’ll be passing out. We also love shopping local for our gifts.
- Visit Santa. Find out where he’ll be here.
- Take a class. I’ve been wanting to try out Canvas and Chardonnay!
- Host mini Christmas party.
- Go on a lights tour.
- Wrap presents.
- Send Christmas cards. I usually design my own but I might use Minted this year.
- Watch a favorite Christmas movie. Can’t beat It’s a Wonderful Life.
- Make peppermint hot cocoa.
- Go ice skating.
- Donate a toy.
- Play Christmas music. Love Pentatonix, try their Pandora holiday channel.
- Sit by the fire.
- Decorate the house.
- Have a grateful heart ♥
Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
For more ideas on fun things to do with your family during the holiday season, check our out Rochester MN Moms Blog Ultimate Guide to Holiday Events!