This post is sponsored by Destination Medical Center
We’re so excited to share a special project that will help answer some very important questions from Rochester’s top investigators. These important community members didn’t hesitate to ask the hard questions and really got to the bottom of what’s been happening with Heart of the City.
It’s been such a busy summer keeping up to speed with all that’s happening downtown for the Heart of the City Project. If you haven’t had a chance to read all of our ♡Heart of the City for Rochester Families♡ posts, here’s a rundown of what we’ve covered so far:
- An introduction to the special Heart of the City project and the role Destination Medical Center is playing.
- An explanation of the MOST important work – infrastructure!
- Getting to know the Heart of the City construction workers
- What about the Peace Fountain? Your questions answer about this beloved city structure.
- How you can watch the construction from home!
- Updated Construction Photos and a Brand New Scavenger Hunt!
You can always access our ♡Heart of the City for Rochester Families♡ posts on the Rochester Mom homepage on our main navigation Bar. Just look for the Heart of the City title.
Have you been downtown to fill out the scavenger hunt yet? We have recently updated this scavenger hunt to include new things to find! Pick up your scavenger hunt at the construction station outside the Heart of the City construction office (on 1st Avenue SW just down from Tangerine Gifts) or print it out here.
If you haven’t had a chance to do that yet, you still have time! Turn in your completed hunt at the construction office station and pick up a construction hat and be entered in the weekly drawing to win a MOKA gift card!
A few weeks ago, we introduced you to some of the construction workers on the Heart of the City project. Kids submitted their questions to Heart of the City construction workers for them to answer.
We think you’ll appreciate all the great information this video provides!